TREND MULTIPLIER ROBOT V1.99
TREND MULTIPLIER ROBOT v2.8 Training
Click Photo above to start the Video
General information of the EA-RobotTrend Multiplier Robot is the best Expert Advisor which has high built-in Margin Management and Mathematical algorithm to help you on your daily trading profits. The concept on Expert Advisor is using Hedging which taking care on your margin level. It able’s cover back if any losses you made on previous open position trading. This EA-Robot is build in with Hedging and Martingale strategy.
Why Martingale strategy?Originally, Martingale referred to a class of betting strategy that was popular in 18th-century France. The simplest of these strategies was designed for a game in which the gambler wins his stake if a coin comes up heads and loses it if the coin comes up tails. The strategy had the gambler double his bet after every loss so that the first win would recover all previous losses plus win a profit equal to the original stake. It is the same strategy we use on this EA with added Hedging, Max level martingale to choose and Margin management control.
You should treat Forex Trading as your Business, and not one time Millionaire mindset or Get-Rich-Quick scheme mindset. If your believe Forex is a Get-Rich-Quick scheme or attitude of one time Millionaire, it will lead you to losing your money quickly. So, treat Forex as a business. Make sure to have proper calculation on your trading risk.
How to set-up EA
Please refer to this link website for the step by step set-up
This EA is base on calculation EA and not signal base EA. Once expert advisor Enable, it will automatically open trade. Make sure to check the product manual on correct Settings.
Part Of The EA and -Definition
License Key input
Note: Please input the Crypted key provided together with the downloaded copy.
Note: This EA will open Both side’s Buy and Sell to serve as Hedging
1. Magic Number – use to set this number if you are setting up this EA with same platform and same currency pairs. If you wanted to install on the same platform,
Please change the number (ex.. 1,2,3,4-10).
2. Lot Started- This settings will determine your lot size start. Ex. 0.01, 0.02, 0.04….
The lot size will multiply from the start of your lot size setting. Please be carefully to set your starting lot size, And you must have a proper calculation before start choosing your starting lot size.
3. -Enable Spread control- select true or false. If true, MaxSpreadcontrol value will be enable. If false, Spread control will be disable.
4. – MaxSpreadPips– the value set will stop the EA to open new trade if same value or lower spread on the broker or market. If you set 1 pips, thats = 10 points in 5 digit broker.
6. Lot Multiplier- This settings will determine on how much is your multiplier for lot started.
(Ex.) Started lot= 0.1, Multiplier= 1.5
So, your trading lot will be- 0.01, 0.015, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.07, 0.11 and so on…
(Ex.) Started lot= 0.1, Multiplier= 2
So, your trading lot will be- 0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, 0.64 and so on…
6. Take profit (pips) – default setting is 20 or 50. You can choose how much is your TP settings to get your profit.
7. Distance to open position (Pips)- default is You can choose how much is your distance settings to open new position once your trade is losing.
Note: when the trade losses and the second lot activated, it will still open X1 to save your martingale multiplier.
Means: starting lot X1, if loss still X1, 3rd will be X2 and X4 so on..
Strategy on how the Position Opens.
Now let say, at X2 the EA open, the TP will be at 20 or 50 pips and X1 will follow.
Detailed Explanation and further understanding on this portion will be explained on your Full Lifetime copy Manual once you purchase at www.forexpipsplus.com
8. Distance Multiplier= This setting will multiply your Distance base on Distance to open position (Pips).
Let say = Distance Open Position Value =10. and settings was 1.2.
So, 10 X 1.2= 12. Your next distance to open new trade lot size will be = 12 pips.
if still trigger to next trade, it will be = 12 X1.2 =14pips. And So on….
Explanation: This is really good and helps a lot if the market goes’ to sudden drop/up.
The more market keeps in one Direction, The distance to open new trade will more far and saves your total lot size used.
Note: To disable or don’t want to use this function, Please leave value=0.
Reminder: Once this function is used or enable, Your TP value assign will be calculated as per below.
“initial lot (*multiply) by takeprofit pips”. Let say initial lot=0.01 & takeprofit = 20pips, so target is about $2 (depends on your value per tick).
The reason your TP value will be change once enable this function, due to you will ended losses if distance multiplier keeps increase every new martingale lot is open but your TP is still the same value.
9. Max Position layer per side- default to 100, but you can choose any number you want. This function is to let the EA to stop your martingale level on how many times it will perform on the level of X value.
Note: Detailed Explanation and further understanding on this portion how it works will be explained on your Full Lifetime copy Manual once you purchase at below link.
10. Margin Level Management – default settings is 2000, You can change this depends on your risk value. The EA will stop opening trade once reach this value set. And it will Back again to trade once your margin level is above or the value is higher. This function is to take care your account from being burst.
11. Show info on chart- this function is for your info on the trading on your EA that shows on the screen. You can select true or false. True= show on screen, false = no show.
12. Info text color- you can set the color of your info chart.
13. Font size- font of your info chart.
14. CloseOn Total profit= This settings will close series of active trade on chosen pairs once reach profit $ value target.
Note: Put zero(0) if not applicable
15. CloseOn Total profit=This settings will close series of active trade on chosen pairs once reach losses $value target.
Note: Put zero(0) if not applicable
16. Trailing Profit Start= Once profit reach, EA will start to trailing base on dollar value selected.
Let say 10= profit reach $10 will lock the profit. Once reach 20 will lock profit again and so on…
The closing value will be base on Trailing Profit Close value.
Note: Put zero(0) if not applicable
17. Trailing Profit Close= Once profit start lose and reach this value all series of trade on particular pair will all close.
Let say, The total trade already earn $10, and Trailing profit start settings is =$10. If the market start to reverse to $2, (let say $2 is your settings on Trailing profit close), Robot will close all trade with profit taken =$8.
Note: Pls, Put zero(0) if not applicable
Basic Settings advice of the EA
Use the default Settings will be good enough to follow. The basic rule of this settings will be depends on your margin capital. You must know how to calculate on how much is your risk when put up the settings.
Note: Detailed Explanation and further understanding on this portion how it works will be explained on your Full Lifetime copy Manual once you purchase at below Link…
EA Time Frame use
You can use any time Frame as this EA works on any time frame but suggested to use 1 Hour Time frame.
Trading in this EA will be very promising result if you know the proper settings. And always calculate your possible risk if the market move’s to different way. You must select the correct pair which normally in ranging.
Mode and also understand how much the average movement trade on the pair you selected.
Make sure to check our email updates to get further details on the set-up and settings.
For complete details and proper explanation you can expect on your full lifetime copy on below once you purchase.
- Trading currency pair to select
- Explanation on the start lot size value and what type of account you need to use, Cents, Micro, Standard.
- Detailed on Max position layer to safe your account.
- Proper Setting and explanation on take profit and distance to open position value.
- Tested value settings where you can just input and leave it.
For your purchase on the Full lifetime copy to trade on Live trading accounts,
Forex Pips Plus
Trading on Forex is highly speculative and carries a high level of risk. It is possible to lose all your capital. You should not invest money in Forex trading that you can’t afford to lose. These products may not be suitable for everyone and you should ensure that you understand the risks involved. It is desirable investors who would consider trading, to do so only with money that they can afford to lose. Seek independent advice if necessary.